sql syntax and variables from filter

3 Jahre 2 Monate her - 3 Jahre 2 Monate her #1070 von Natalia
Natalia antwortete auf sql syntax and variables from filter
Hi, I can not understand why no longer displayed schedule.

{flashchart height="400" width="100%" title="Сравнение питания пользователя с рекомендациями Пирамиды питания" dbname= "nspotyom_jmln1" dbhost="localhost" dbuser= "nspotyom_jmln1" dbpassword = "......." x_label_rotate="40" y_step="20" data="database" sql="SELECT name_food, dose_pyramid, dose_user FROM uh46v_estim_piramid WHERE 'dnd'=#userid# " bar_animation="grow-up" y_min="0" dimension="unit" x_label_rotate="40" y_step="1" legend="Пирамида питания, Пользователь" legend_fontsize="20"} {/flashchart}

Thank you
Anhänge:

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

3 Jahre 4 Monate her #1066 von mukopaje singogo
mukopaje singogo antwortete auf sql syntax and variables from filter
Hi
Thanks I managed with the variables thanks for you help. Actually with directPhp content plugin I can inject some PHP in article. But for some reason can't pick them in flashchart.

Is there a way I could only load charts that have sql true according to my filter. Or maybe I should ask this in the joomla blog.

3 Jahre 4 Monate her - 3 Jahre 4 Monate her #1065 von jochen
jochen antwortete auf sql syntax and variables from filter
hi,

as far as I know, you cannot have php-code in Joomla's articles. But you may use flashchart's variable substitution. E.g. for '___ProvinceID' use '#___ProvinceID#'

sql=" sql="SELECT XXX FROM YYY where
ProvinceID='#___ProvinceID#' and DistrictID='#___DistrictID#'......."

3 Jahre 4 Monate her - 3 Jahre 4 Monate her #1064 von mukopaje singogo
hi, thanks for your prompt replies, i am new to both joomla and the flashchart and i went straight into the migration. I think i am missing something here. Probably its how to get variables from joomla in my case the url appended variables and use in my sql query of flashchart. I have also tried a proper query like in your reply before but it doesnt work. I dont understand these variables [___ProvinceID] which i suppose should be coming from the url which looks like this www.domain/index.php?option=com_content&...=3&___DistrictID=301

so since i do not understand this '[___ProvinceID], I get my own variable from the url like this:
<?php
$provinceId = $_GET['___ProvinceID'];
?>
//when i echo $provinceId in my article i get correct values as in url but  the dont seem to work in my flashchart query. here is what i tried.

<?php
if(isset($_GET['___StartDate'])) {
		$startDate = $_GET['___StartDate'];

}

if(isset($_GET['___EndDate'])) {
		$endDate = $_GET['___EndDate'];
	}

if(isset($_GET['___ProvinceID'])) {
		$provinceId = $_GET['___ProvinceID'];
	}

if(isset($_GET['___DistrictID'])) {
		$districtId = $_GET['___DistrictID'];
	}
?>

{flashchart data="database" sql="SELECT PeriodShortName, SUM(number_of_plhiv_support_group_male), SUM(number_of_plhiv_support_group_female) FROM xxxx WHERE ProvinceID = '$provinceId' AND DistrictID = '$districtId' AND PeriodID >= '$startDate' AND PeriodID <= '$endDate'" title="" y_legend="" x_legend="" legend="Male,Female" type="bar_stack" show_barvalues="2" tag_style="padding-bottom:5px; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; font-family:Sans-Serif; color:#000000;font-rotate: 360;" }chartPLHIVEnrolled{/flashchart}

with the above i get the chart but with no data, it cant filter and when i append: GROUP BY PeriodShortName ORDER BY PeriodID, at the end of the query i get *** flashChart - invalid/missing parameter:
- no data found via sql="

I really dont know how else you could help me perhaps point me to solution close enough.

3 Jahre 4 Monate her #1063 von jochen
jochen antwortete auf sql syntax and variables from filter
hi,
the way you use the double quotes in your flashchart tag, only sql="SELECT XXX FROM YYY" will be processed.
Flashchart has no tag for "sqlwhere" or "sqlgroup" . You must respecify your sql-tag. (e.g.
sql="  sql="SELECT XXX FROM YYY where 
ProvinceID='[___ProvinceID]' and DistrictID='[___DistrictID]' and PeriodID>=[___StartDate]
 and PeriodID<=[___EndDate' 
GROUP BY PeriodShortName ORDER BY PeriodID"
)

3 Jahre 4 Monate her #1062 von mukopaje singogo
{flashchart data="database" sql="SELECT XXX FROM YYY" sqlwhere="ProvinceID='[___ProvinceID]',DistrictID='[___DistrictID]',PeriodID>=[___StartDate],PeriodID<=[___EndDate]" sqlgroup="GROUP BY PeriodShortName ORDER BY PeriodID" title=" " legend=" " type=" " show_barvalues=" "}XXXXXXX{/flashchart}

thats part of the query and how its used, i am able to get results with that but the filtering doesn't work. Its like only the select is working and the WHERE, GROUP BY and ORDER dont work

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.114 Sekunden