× jmootips tooltips Paket für Joomla

How to add a module

• moses tembula
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
9 Jahre 6 Monate her #965 von moses tembula
How to add a module wurde erstellt von moses tembula
How are you?You have the most versatile tooltip,,,,,If only I could find a way of putting a module,,it would make a haven of web design for me,,,

Any help Please

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
9 Jahre 6 Monate her #966 von jochen
jochen antwortete auf How to add a module
hi,

jmootips is a system plugin - as such it will work with modules or components as well.

Joomla makes extensive use of the Model-View-Controller design pattern. Where the view is responsible for generating the output that gets sent to the browser by the component or module. It calls on the model for any information it needs and formats it appropriately.

The Implementation for views in Joomla is a standardized directory/file structure for output layouts. Every component or module will have a template-directory ("tmpl") which contain php-scripts for creating the final layout of output for components or modules.

To use jmootips add jmootips-tags into one ore more of those layout scripts.
If the component or module has an admin-interface (like the Joomla banner-component, which I'm using on right part of this page) you may add jmootips-tags directly into it.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.575 Sekunden