× jmootips tooltips Paket für Joomla

The text (in the article) of the tooltips disappears

• schtroumph
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
5 Jahre 8 Monate her - 5 Jahre 7 Monate her #1131 von schtroumph
Hello

I hope the translation will be clear because I did with Google Translate :) .

For tooltips I use Jmootips 1.2.3. The problem is the window does not appear and the text in the article disappears ( see an article "Une farandole de dauphins" ). Here is the code of the example tooltips (in red in the text):

Thank you in advance for your help.

Joomla 3.8.11
Letzte Änderung: 5 Jahre 7 Monate her von schtroumph.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
5 Jahre 7 Monate her - 5 Jahre 7 Monate her #1132 von jochen
hi,

this problem may have been caused by html-coded double quotes (e.g. check for " in jmootips-tag))
Letzte Änderung: 5 Jahre 7 Monate her von jochen.

• schtroumph
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
5 Jahre 7 Monate her - 5 Jahre 7 Monate her #1133 von schtroumph
In the code of my tooltip I do not have jmootips-tag. Here are 3 examples found on the example page (link in my first message), with the code Jmootips and the HTML code that would appear in the page:

- 1° example:

I put a space after the first quotation mark and before the last because the code did not appear.

{ tip id="173" openonclick="1"}<strong>grand dauphin</strong>{/tip }

The HTML code of the article with ID 173:
<ul> <li><span class="tlt-langue tlt-langue-latin">Latin</span> : <span class="nom-latin tlt-nom-latin">Tursiops truncatus</span>.</li> <li><span class="tlt-langue tlt-langue-basque">Basque</span> : Izurde Handia.</li> <li><span class="tlt-langue tlt-langue-espagnol">Espagnol</span> : delfín mular.</li> </ul>

HTML Code Overview:
<!-- START: Tooltips --><span class="rl_tooltips-link nn_tooltips-link hover top" data-toggle="popover" data-html="true" data-template="<div class=&quot;popover rl_tooltips nn_tooltips notitle nocontent&quot;><div class=&quot;arrow&quot;></div><div class=&quot;popover-inner&quot;><h3 class=&quot;popover-title&quot;></h3><div class=&quot;popover-content&quot;><p></p></div></div></div>" data-placement="top" data-content="" title="" data-original-title=""><strong>grands dauphins</strong></span><!-- END: Tooltips -->

- 2° example:

I put a space after the first quotation mark and before the last because the code did not appear.

{ tip id="298" openonclick="1"}juvénile{/tip }

The HTML code of the article with ID 298:
<p>Un juvénile (du latin <em>juvenilis</em>, « jeune ») est un individu qui n'a pas atteint le stade adulte, sa maturité sexuelle ou sa taille maximale. Son degré de ressemblance avec l'adulte est plus ou moins prononcé.</p>

HTML Code Overview:
<!-- START: Tooltips --><span class="rl_tooltips-link nn_tooltips-link hover top" data-toggle="popover" data-html="true" data-template="<div class=&quot;popover rl_tooltips nn_tooltips notitle nocontent&quot;><div class=&quot;arrow&quot;></div><div class=&quot;popover-inner&quot;><h3 class=&quot;popover-title&quot;></h3><div class=&quot;popover-content&quot;><p></p></div></div></div>" data-placement="top" data-content="" title="" data-original-title="" style="display: none;">juvénile</span><!-- END: Tooltips -->

Is this normal empty P tags, as well as DIVs with a class including &quot; instead of " (sometimes the " closing is absent) ? for example:
<div class=&quot;arrow&quot;></div>
Letzte Änderung: 5 Jahre 7 Monate her von schtroumph.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.127 Sekunden