• Steve Dingle
  • Autor
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Mehr
5 Monate 1 Woche her #1520 von Steve Dingle
A Count for Specific Pages wurde erstellt von Steve Dingle
Hi,
I'm sure this is silly question, I don't want to display the counter to my users but just wanted to get a count of some specific pages, home page and a couple of search pages. I had created individual modules for each page and set the view permission to Super User. It seems to be working fine except I see the count is the same for each of the pages, which make senses if there is only a single count for the site.

Can I assume that there is a single 'count' for the site, regardless of the pages visited. In other words, I can't see how many visitors viewed Page A versus Page B. This is fine, I just wanted to check. If this is correct, can I then assume I want to add the counter module to every page to make sure I get visitors who come via a bookmark or similar.

I hope that makes sense. :-) 
Cheers
Steve

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
5 Monate 1 Woche her #1521 von jochen
jochen antwortete auf A Count for Specific Pages
hi,

the jsvisit module does no counting, this is done for the site via the jsvisit system plugin based on your plugin-settings.Your asumptions are correct.

have fun! 

• Steve Dingle
  • Autor
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Mehr
5 Monate 1 Woche her - 5 Monate 1 Woche her #1522 von Steve Dingle
Steve Dingle antwortete auf A Count for Specific Pages
Thanks for quick response!
That's cool, still very useful! Thanks very much for sharing it :-)
Cheers
Steve
Letzte Änderung: 5 Monate 1 Woche her von Steve Dingle.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.210 Sekunden