SQL query into the RGraph commande?

• yves
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
5 Jahre 2 Monate her #1156 von yves
SQL query into the RGraph commande? wurde erstellt von yves
Hi,

Can you please provide an example of using a SQL query to populate a RGraph commande in an article?
(I can also inject php/script code in articles or modules using the "RegularLabs" plugins).
If the example can be with a radar graph, the better!
thanks in advance
yves

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
5 Jahre 2 Monate her #1157 von jochen

• yves
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
5 Jahre 2 Monate her #1158 von yves
Thank you Jochen.
despite the example you sent and the days I spent previously, I cannot get it working.
So I think I will stop digging even if it looks of interest.
(too complex to try to add all the pieces of the configuration in place, like the various environment and configurations files, and then too complex to try to get a clear example  for the types of graph I want to use).

Regards
yves

• yves
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
5 Jahre 1 Monat her #1159 von yves
Dear Jochen,

I come back you. based on your example, I tried again and made some progress... but still I have difficulties to configure the radar based on an SQL query. 
So far I have been able to draw a radar graph with the axes coming from the sql database, but I don't know how to display the different series and labels of the series. can you please help me with the format because I don't find how to connect those variables to the data of the database? and I couldn't find an example of using the options of the radar graph in the examples on your website.
For instance I have the following fields -in the table jos_radar:
1. suivi_dimensions = axes of the radar2. suivi_period = identification of the data series3. suivi_score = value to plot on the radar for a data series for an axis4. suivi_mission_titre = general title of the graph5. suivi_mentor =  a where option (where the Mentor is XXXXX)

could you please give an example of using the radar graph in a web article? (if not can you please tell me where I can find a corresponding example radar+ sql at the same time)
Thanks in advance?
yves

• yves
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
5 Jahre 1 Monat her #1160 von yves
Hi Joachim,

I come back to you about my previous message. As indicated I was able to connect the database to the radar graph to display the various axes of the radar, but I really don't know how to address (I couldn't find any documentation on those aspects):
1) the series of data effectively (how to get a set of data displayed on the axes of the radar?);
2) the various options of your radar graph (for instance what is the variable/how to link it to a value of the database? (may be provide some example, and is there a specific order to respect in calling the fields in the sql query for the radar?)
3) to build the various series of data on the radar (not only one set/polygon of data and to connect the corresponding labels of those polygones into the legend of the radar).
thanks in advance
yves

Mehr
5 Jahre 1 Monat her - 5 Jahre 1 Monat her #1161 von jochen
jochen antwortete auf SQL query into the RGraph commande?
hi,

pls. see my example of displaying a radar chart. Labels will be used on the spokes (axes) of radar chart, data will be used to to be displayed in chart.
e.g. with "sql Select title, hits From jos_content Order By hits Desc Limit 10"
you will have 10 spokes (axes), labels wull be used from colum 1 ("title"), data comes from column 2 ("hits"). So chart-parms would be (as an example):
{rgraph title="Most Read Articles" width="600" height="300" grouping="stacked" tooltip="#label#
#val# Hits" data="database" sql="Select title, hits From jos_content Order By hits Desc Limit 10"
variant="3d" textAngle="20" gutterBottom="105" gutterLeft="85" tooltipsEvent="onmousemove"}cvs{/rgraph}    
Letzte Änderung: 5 Jahre 1 Monat her von jochen.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.186 Sekunden