× jsvisit Counter package for Joomla

Conflict Javascript

• Carlos
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 7 months ago #832 by Carlos
Conflict Javascript was created by Carlos
Hello, I am testing the module of visitors, but it is giving javascript conflict with the module rocksprocket (down menu). Could you help me?

The test site is www.nsxtech.com.br/joomla315/

thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #833 by jochen
Replied by jochen on topic Conflict Javascript
hi,

jsvisit visitor counter is using its own ajax-request (it has no interface to other javascript frameworks)? What problem are you seeing? Do you have same issue if you disable the jsvisit module?

• Carlos
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 7 months ago #834 by Carlos
Replied by Carlos on topic Conflict Javascript
Hello, thank you for the prompt service, and when I disable the plugin the roksprocket which is below the menu functions normally.

More
10 years 7 months ago #835 by jochen
Replied by jochen on topic Conflict Javascript
hi,

Cannot cooment on this as I do not understand your problem.
Checked your site's urls but cannot see any problem.
Also it looks a bit confusing to me, as plugin seems to be active on urls where module is displayed but inactive on all other urls of your site, where module is not displayed/used (This does not happen with jooomla 2.5 but seems to be a problem with joomla 3.x).

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds