Forum - jschmidt-systemberatung.de

× php-RGraph and php-rgraph Joomla Content Plugin

CB substitution on Where statement

More
2 years 1 month ago #1293 by D
Hi,

The where country_name='[cb_country]' doesn't seem to work although the error in the front-end shows the correct value: county_name='Brazil' which is the country of the specific user.
The [ ] is used by Community Builder as field substitution so it works for the specific user.
It is important to me as each graph will change according to the corresponding related table data for the specific user.

When  I explicitly use county_name='Brazil' it works fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 5 days ago #1294 by jochen
Replied by jochen on topic CB substitution on Where statement
hi,

this problem has nothing to do with php-rgraph, as rgraph processes sql statements from plugin-parms. It seems for me that Community Builder should have replaced values before php-rgraph's processing.    
Last edit: 2 years 5 days ago by jochen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: D

More
2 years 1 month ago #1295 by D
Replied by D on topic CB substitution on Where statement
Will try to evaluate the cause a bit further and talk to the Joomlapolis team.

Thanks

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #1296 by D
Replied by D on topic CB substitution on Where statement
Hi,

You were right, the problem was in order. Changing plugins and loading CB before PHP-rgraph solved the issue.

By the way, is there a way to solve responsive issues somehow using a bars graph?

Thanks

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #1297 by jochen
Replied by jochen on topic CB substitution on Where statement
hi,

php-rgraph has a responive parameter which may be defined globally via pugin parms or via php-graph plugin tag for a single chart..
With it  you define how chart should be displayed if browser size (client size) is changed or if you are using a device like smartphone or tablet with smaller screensizes
  Parameter consist of 3 values (separated by commas):
           1. scale factor for resizing chart's properties
           2. small client size
           4. large client size

eg.: responsive="0.3,600,1100"

For more info see my docs. about plugin parameters:  www.jschmidt-systemberatung.de/index.php...6&Itemid=659&lang=en
The following user(s) said Thank You: D

Time to create page: 0.556 seconds