• Steve Dingle
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 months 1 week ago #1520 by Steve Dingle
A Count for Specific Pages was created by Steve Dingle
Hi,
I'm sure this is silly question, I don't want to display the counter to my users but just wanted to get a count of some specific pages, home page and a couple of search pages. I had created individual modules for each page and set the view permission to Super User. It seems to be working fine except I see the count is the same for each of the pages, which make senses if there is only a single count for the site.

Can I assume that there is a single 'count' for the site, regardless of the pages visited. In other words, I can't see how many visitors viewed Page A versus Page B. This is fine, I just wanted to check. If this is correct, can I then assume I want to add the counter module to every page to make sure I get visitors who come via a bookmark or similar.

I hope that makes sense. :-) 
Cheers
Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 6 days ago #1521 by jochen
Replied by jochen on topic A Count for Specific Pages
hi,

the jsvisit module does no counting, this is done for the site via the jsvisit system plugin based on your plugin-settings.Your asumptions are correct.

have fun! 

• Steve Dingle
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 months 6 days ago - 5 months 6 days ago #1522 by Steve Dingle
Replied by Steve Dingle on topic A Count for Specific Pages
Thanks for quick response!
That's cool, still very useful! Thanks very much for sharing it :-)
Cheers
Steve
Last edit: 5 months 6 days ago by Steve Dingle.

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds