Graph not displaying in JCE popup

• Red Ant
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
9 Monate 3 Wochen her - 9 Monate 3 Wochen her #1497 von Red Ant
Graph not displaying in JCE popup wurde erstellt von Red Ant
Good day
I have a graph configured which is working correctly when accessed directly e.g. <mydomain>/index.php/r-graph-test
However, if I access the page via a JCE popup link e.g. <a href='<mydomain>/index.php/r-graph-test?ser=<?php echo $serialnumber; ?>' class='jcepopup noicon' </a> then the graph does not display.

I am using the jphpx extention to embed the page and render the graph.

In the documentation I see this comment: "Note: If you are using ini-files for rgraph_options with jphpx, you must provide the file location of ini-files in your environment.php so that you can refer to it in your chart script." so I am assuming that this may have something to do with my problem. However I am not clear on which ini files you are referring to. Are they included in the PHP r-Graph extention package or do I need to get them from the r-graph site itself?

When examining the output from the page using FF console I see "Error! jQuery not availanble, php-rgaph needs jQuery library" and "Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined" however I can see that jQuery has loaded on the page.

Any insight or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Ant

Letzte Änderung: 9 Monate 3 Wochen her von Red Ant. Begründung: Typo

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• Red Ant
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
9 Monate 2 Wochen her - 9 Monate 2 Wochen her #1498 von Red Ant
Red Ant antwortete auf Graph not displaying in JCE popup
Further to this (and for info if anyone else comes across this) I have discovered that the JCE popup component appends &tmpl=component to the linking url (which strips the header information before rendering the page) so the issue is with JCE not R-Graph.

Letzte Änderung: 9 Monate 2 Wochen her von Red Ant. Begründung: Added info

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.221 Sekunden